Wednesday, January 30, 2013

C6 Kansas City Practice Continued

On Monday I spent 2 more hours and today I spent 1 hour practicing after my lesson bringing my total week to date to 9 hours. I also spent 5 minutes both yesterday and today on the violin. Cannot really call that practicing but I am keeping track. As always I start my practice going over my current lesson a couple of times then play the songs I already know. I then move back to my current lesson for the remainder of the night. I added a few more chords in learning Kansas City. My precision is improving as well as I am getting use to the C6 neck. My Fender amp volume knob is not functioning properly. Back to shop. Just got it out of the shop back in November having tubes changed and bias set.

I just had to add a pic of both of my zebra wood guitars. Both cut from the same piece of lumber but both have different tone even though they have the same setup. I also have included some pics of my violins as well. One is a circa 1890's - 1900 Hopf violin and the other is a cheap Chinese mad violin (if you call $1,000 cheap). Even though it is a Chinese violin it has a nice tone. Of course the Hopf is my favorite.













My Hopf



My second violin
 

No comments:

Post a Comment