Sunday, January 6, 2013

My Studio

I have an in home studio where I practice and record. It is not a professional studio by a long shot but I have decent equipment. I have an L shaped table with no storage where my iMac and Presonus sit. I also have my monitors on the table. A few months back I bought a Gator box and had my Presonus mounted in the Gator box. My Digital Stereo amplifier is mounted in a box of its own along with the effects processor. Since these two units are 2u, and 1u respectively, and I mainly use this amp for recording, I am going to mount them inside the Gator box. Saves some room. I am going to replace the L shaped table with a desk/hutch combination which will give me storage and reduce the clutter. I will also be able to get rid of the file drawer I currently use to sit my Digital amp on. Below are some before and after pics. Any comments or suggestions are welcome. All I have left to do is mount the amplifier and effects processor. Here are some before and after pictures.

Before

music studio before
My Studio Before

What a mess!


Music studio before
My Studio Before



Music Studio



Music Studio Storage Space



In Progress

Music Studio Transformation
The Transformation Begins



Music Studio Transformation
In Work


After

No Change Here




Music Studio After
Wide Open Spaces!



Music Studio Guitar, Violin and Fender Amp
My Corner




Music Studio Desk and Hutch
New Desk With Hutch

Plenty of storage now




Music Studio After Showing Overall Look
The Overall Look



My Music Studio
My Music Studio -- Presonus 16.4.2



The Reward! "Jack Daniels if you please."



Reward!


I still have to move my digital stereo amplifier into my Gator box but for the most part I am done. Now it is time to get back on track. In my next post I will summarize my Journey from 2009 to 2012 so I can start chronicling my journey in detail forward.










No comments:

Post a Comment