Tuesday, February 19, 2013

C6 Kansas City Continued

Well, I did not forget as much as I thought. I am getting back in the swing of it (no pun intended) since returning from my business trip. I got my amp into the shop and did some practice in on both the guitar and the violin. My practice on the guitar focused more on palm harmonics than anything else. I am still struggling finding the sweet spot but am getting closer. I am doing a rake of strings 8 through 2 for the harmonic and still get a lot of "thunk" instead of the harmonic. I will hit it again after my lesson tonight. I will be danged if I am going to not get this! Not much else to report right now except I did make progress learning tabledit which I will do a separate post for and tag a label so it shows up in my learning tab.

No comments:

Post a Comment